Looking for System Administrators
System Administrators - RHEL & VMWare
• Candidate is expected to know about all servers or technologies before-hand. Knowledge of some of these existing technologies or alternatives, such apache, along with quick learning ability is expected
• Troubleshoot problems with deployed servers or perform new deployments from scratch. Both troubleshooting and bootstrapping require proper understanding of inter-dependencies between various services.
• Ability to automate tasks with programming (Shell scripting) or configuration management tools (Ansilbe, puppet), etc. is preferred.
• Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
• Strong Knowledge in installing, configuring, troubleshooting and Administration of all flavors of Linux.
• Strong understanding of Cluster Services
• Troubleshooting vSphere storage & vSphere networking issues.
• Understanding of VMware Site Recovery Manager for disaster recovery
• Knowledge on Virtual Machine snapshots and VMware VDP
• Linux Vulnerability assessment and Mitigation
• HPE Service Guard cluster on RHEL
• Knowledge on Patch deployment solutions - Redhat