Job Responsibilities :-
* Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
* Translate design specification into functional game.
* Communicate with other member to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
* Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
* Help Maintain code quality, organisation and automation.
* Excellent knowledge of Unity including experience with scripting, textures, animations, GUI styles and user session management.
* Familiarity with level design and planning.
* Experience with game physics and particle systems.
* Experience with mobile and console game development.
* Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
* Experience with 3D is a plus.
* Prior experience with a well known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset.
* Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
* Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
* Knack for writing clean, readable and easily maintainable code.
* Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
* Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, Mercurial)
* Hands on experience in corel Draw, C++, Oracle , Photoshop, Java, Server.