We are looking for a strong Java Developer to help with the development of a homegrown underwriting system. It will be very heavy backend development (70%) with consumption of Web Services and APIs, mostly REST, some SOAP. There are many integration points that need to be developed with web services and XML feeds.
They need some strong with Spring, specifically; Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring MVC.
Candidates should have exp. with unit testing and test driven development.
Ideal candidates will also have exp with Apache Camel, XML, XPath, Parsers, Junit, Maven.
• Develop auto insurance and worker compensation insurance related standalone consumer applications and web applications to send the modified data to downstream systems which are AS400 and Hub Database (DB2).
• Modify the existing auto and worker compensation applications to SOAP or REST webservices (depending on whether XML or JSON is needed by receiving application) if they are being used as dependency for multiple applications.
• Integrating all the developed standalone applications with other applications using processors, routes and services of Apache Camel technology.
• Modifying the existing non-maven applications to maven applications by introducing POM.xml and including maven folder structure so that dependencies of an Insurance Company will be easily downloaded from the Nexus.
• Extensively use GreenMail SMTP, Spring Unit Test, Junit, Mockito and Power Mockito to unit test all possible scenarios thereby avoiding the possible errors in production.
• Follow the Test Driven Development (TDD) process as per the Standards to put SONAR defect to the minimum and test coverage to the maximum (possibly 100%).
• Effectively deploy the application code to SVN code repository using SVN plugin in STS or by using Tortoise SVN, in multiple intervals, and then deploy to Wild-fly Server.
Value Proposition for the Candidate:
- Long terms greenfield project. Since it’s in a very nascent stage hence candidate will be exposed to project from end to end. (From Design stage to go-live).
- Candidate gets an opportunity to work for an Insurance domain.
- It’s an Agile environment.
Hiring Java Developers position with good experience on Apache Camel
Experience: 3-7 Years
Technical Skills Needed:
Java Integration Development – with SOAP and REST web services and API’s for consumption
Spring 4x – Experience using Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring MVC
Apache Camel and Hibernate experience
|Date||Skills Required||City||Contact Name||Company Name||Phone Number||Email Address|
|04/12/2019||Java||Chennai||Marcina John||Ravsoft Solutionsemail@example.com|
|14/10/2019||Java||Nagpur||Amit Peshkar||Micropro Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||firstname.lastname@example.org|