Manage technology projects which help in automation or increasing efficiency in different operational functions within the Retail Finance business.
Implement technology solutions for Retail Finance division in alignment with the IT roadmap, liasioning with vendors and internal technical team for effective delivery.
Formal Education & Certification
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science OR MBA from a reputed Institute.
2. Agile Scrum Master Certification would be an added advantage.
3. 2-3 Years’ Experience in project management
4. Knowledge of Business Process with MFI & Banking Sector would be a plus.
5. Understanding of standard business practices & processes.
6. Excellent communication skills with Analytical mindset & Problem-solving aptitude
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge & Experience
• Good understanding of technology frameworks in the Non-banking financial services (NBFC) industry, exposure to Microfinance is a big plus.
• Demonstrated ability to envision web-based services that meet company needs or solve business problems.
• At least 1year experience in working with various project framework & software development methodology.
• Exposure to business process development, management and budgeting.
• Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
• Experience with data architecture and application architecture is a plus.
• Exposure to NBFC Operations and related MIS is a plus.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
• On-call availability.
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Travel across the company’s operational areas for implementation.