Job Description: Level 2 Systems Engineer
Shift: US based Mon-Fri
The Level 2 Systems Engineer acts as the primary interface to clients to provide IT services to help resolve computing problems. Under general supervision, the Level 2 Systems Engineer works independently to perform troubleshooting, maintenance, repair and installation activities for clients.
Key Proficiency in :- Microsoft Azure , Office 365 Migrations , Public Cloud management , Microsoft Outlook troubleshooting , Connect wise ticketing system , Citrix, PowerShell , Remote support, VMware , ESXi , Hyper - V , On prem virtualization , MCSE preferred , Azure Cert - preferred.
1. Provide level 2 computer support to clients over the phone or via remote into their computer while meeting client SLA obligations.
2. Responsible for solving computer issues from clients and completing requests received from the Technical Services Coordinator.
3. Answer user inquiries to resolve desktop, server, and network issues.
4. Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment following design or installation specifications.
5. Confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
6. Escalate unsolved issues or questions to the Systems Engineer Manager.
7. Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of operating systems or appropriate software.
8. Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install, and perform testing activities on various computer equipment.
9. Make recommendations based on knowledge of computer equipment and systems, in order to improve user experience.
10. Actively participate as a strategic member of the technology team, including participating in team meeting and providing technical support for managed service clients.
11. Participate in client's internal projects as required.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:· Responsible for replying to and logging all inquiries received from clients via telephone, email, client portal or as they are delegated by the Technical Services Coordinator.· Create properly formatted tickets on all inquiries in ticket service system.· Provide daily communication to clients on outstanding ticket status.
|Date||Skills Required||City||Contact Name||Company Name||Phone Number||Email Address|
|14/10/2019||Microsoft Azure||Bangalore||Prathima Muddappa||Qwikcilver Solutionsfirstname.lastname@example.org|