Looking for Network Engineer Position:
Experience – Fresher with CCNA(certified / Trained ) / CCNP(certified / Trained ) / CCIE (certified / Trained ) is Mandatory
Experienced Candidates – 1-5 Years with CCNA(certified / Trained ) / CCNP(certified / Trained ) / CCIE (certified / Trained ) is Mandatory
Graduation – Any Graduate with no standing arrears
Shift – US Shift
Please find below the job description
Engineer Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Troubleshoot all Level 1/ 2 Calls from customers.
• Ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
• Document all communication with customers in the CRM.
• Notify/Discuss with TL/Manager on tickets that require assistance.
• Timely handoff ( escalation) of cases that require technical escalation to L3 TAC.
• Plan and constantly work on upgrading tech and product expertise.
• Contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum
• 1+ years’ experience in configuration and troubleshooting high-end networks and security appliances.
• The Ideal candidate will be an Engineer, who is a self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Quality focus, result & goal orientation in a group situation, and commitment to customer delight are a must.
• Debugging hardware & software system level problems in a multi-vendor multi-protocol network environment.
Basic Skill Set:
• Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP,SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
• Experience in VLANS, Tagging - IEEE 802.1q, 802.3ad, 802.1d,802.1w.
• Experience in IPSEC VPN/SSL-VPN/NAT/GRE/
• Experience on routing protocols – RIP V1/V2, OSPF, BGP
Core Skill Set:
• Knowledge on Authentication Protocols like TACAS/RADIUS/802.1x
• Working knowledge on Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWall, Netscreen, Juniper SRX
• Experience on troubleshooting tools like Sniffer, Ethereal, Wireshark.
CCNA, CCNP, Checkpoint Certification, CCS
|Date||Skills Required||City||Contact Name||Company Name||Phone Number||Email Address|
|22/08/2020||Cisco Routing and Switching||Mumbai||saloni||Syndrome Technologies Pvt Ltdfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|19/07/2020||Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA)||Bangalore||girish roa||Allied Digitalemail@example.com|
|06/07/2020||Cisco Routing and Switching||Noida||narendra||Emarson Indiafirstname.lastname@example.org|