Looking for L1 Support Engineers who has 1 -2 years experience or candidates who are trained in Linux system administration, AWS and DevOps.
This will be a contract to hire, where the contract will be for 6 months and later based on the performance the candidate will be converted to permanent employee.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Strong understanding of Linux file systems and administration.
· Experience supporting and testing large scale web-based distributed applications in a linux/unix Environment
· Release, configuration and patch management of Cent OS Servers.
· Familiarity with supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
· Knowledge of Docker, Docker Hub, Jenkins and Ansible.
· Knowledge of web servers such as Nginx, Tomcat etc
· Configuration, management and usage of AWS and Third Party monitoring tools such as Zabbix & Grafana.
· Ability to multi-task and a problem solver.
· Processes and Standards oriented mindset.
· Provide Level 1 technical support
· Ability to identify the issue and help Level 2 and 3 in troubleshooting and investigating issue.
· Knowledge of any of the scripting languages such as Bash and Python.
· Experience of working on AWS services such as EC2, S3, Route 53 and Cloud Front and RDS
· Attention to detail.
· Comfortable working in shifts and on call requirements.
· Knowledge of Maria and Mongo DB is benefitial.
· Good communication skills.
· UG ,Diploma or any graduate.
· Linux System Administration
· Devops (Jenkins\Docker\Ansible)