Looking for L1/L2 SOCC Analyst for Harris FTI-India. The position monitors and responds to security events from managed customer security systems as part of a team on a rotating 24 x 7 x 365 basis.
The security analyst monitors security events from the various SOC entry channels (SIEM, Tickets, Email and Phone), based on the security event severity, escalate to managed service support teams, tier 2 information security specialists, and/or customer as appropriate to perform further investigation and resolution.
2) Participate in security incident management and vulnerability management processes
3) Works as part of a team to ensure that corporate data and technology platform components are safeguarded from known threats
4) Communicate effectively with customers, teammates, and management
5) Provide input on tuning and optimization of security tools
6) Follow ITIL practices regarding incident, problem and change management
7) Document and maintain customer build documents, security procedures and processes.
8) Staying up-to-date with emerging security threats including applicable regulatory security requirements.
9) Other responsibilities and additional duties as assigned by the security management team Lead
1) Should be a self-learner and must keep himself/herself updated with the latest threats and vulnerabilities
2) Good understanding on Security Incidents and Response
3) Good understanding on Threat Hunting and Intelligence process.
4) Ensuring that all incidents, alerts and exceptions are responded to in accordance with established procedures.
5) Good understanding on the Security Operations ( SIEM , IDS / IPS , Antivirus , Vulnerability Assessment , Penetration Testing , File Integrity Monitoring , Etc.. )
6) Good Communication and Analytical skills.
7) Good to have industry certifications on SIEM Platform, CCNA, CEH, MCSE & Others
Job Location: Delhi, Bangalore.
Designation: SOCC Engineer
Experience – 1-2 Years