· Write “clean”, well-designed code
· Produce detailed specifications
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the codebase of the products in meaningful ways.
· Graduate who has exposure to PHP for 6 months – 3 years.
· Good at communication skills and Email etiquette.
· Quick learner and should be a team player.
· Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
· Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebayetc).
· Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
· Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.