What you'll do
• Demonstrated capability in producing high quality animated content using key software.
• Maintains excellent file organization and follows established processes for asset creation & management, output configuration, and reference material etc.
• Quickly disseminates and adopts new processes and methodology in terms of creating and implementing content using 3rd party and/or in-house tools and applications.
• Works with peers and stakeholders to develop world class content, with a focus on innovation and creativity that is on brief and on time.
• Skilled in questioning and seeking information from peers and stakeholders on the success factors of existing (good and bad) games.
• Active participation in creative meetings, contributing viable ideas regarding animation presentation and execution to achieve art-focused outcomes.
• Constructively contributes to team culture through positive attitude, active participation in team events, discussions and all facets of their role.
• Clearly present own ideas and arguments.
• Actively seek solutions to day-to-day production related queries.
Internship Duration: 2 to 3 months
No. of vacancies: 3 to 4
Stipend: Rs. 15,000/- to 20.000/- pm
Pre placement offer: Yes (based on performance during internship)
Interview process: Task - Technical Interview - Lead Interview
Location: Shopsense Retail Technologies Private Limited 1st Floor Wework Vijay Diamond, Cross Rd B, Ajit Nagar, Kondivita, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069
What we're looking for
• Tertiary qualifications in animation or related discipline.
• Exposure to Augmented – Mixed Reality or Gaming Industry.
• High level of competency in creating and delivering content using key software.
• Ability to identify, assess & mitigate technical risk, as well as, quickly and accurately identifying and resolving unexpected issues that can occur during the development process.
• Quickly disseminating and adopting new processes and methodology in terms of creating and implementing content using 3rd party and/or in-house tools and applications.
• Ability to work effectively under direction and within a collaborative team environment.
• 3D Modelling software (Autodesk Maya with vRay renderer, 3DS Max, Blender, etc.)
• Zbrush and Substance Painter.
• Deadline Render Manager.
• Realtime engine knowledge - Unity.
• Secondary: Outlook / Word / Excel / Powerpoint
|Date||Skills Required||City||Contact Name||Company Name||Phone Number||Email Address|
|25/12/2019||User Experience Design UX / UI||Bangalore||hemanth kumar||Xylem India Technology Centeremail@example.com|
|19/11/2019||Graphic Designing||Chennai||Vipul Jain||SRM Technology||---||Vipuls@srmtech.com|