List the essential functions and major activities in order of their importance.
· Collaborate with clients, product management, and engineering to define and design innovative solutions
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design issues
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps as needed to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
· Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Follow, help establish, and promote corporate design guidelines, best practices and standards
Looking for a User Interface/User Experience Designer to create clear and concise user experiences for Web Applications. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, the ability to translate high-level requirements into prototypes and intuitive interfaces, and communicate very effectively. Xylem is focused on helping utility companies visualize and make use of their data to reduce costs and improve their operation. We’re looking for people who are passionate about design, patient and confident in their communication, and who change directions quickly as the business landscape evolves.
Nice to Have: