Designation: JAVA Developer / JAVA Developer
Technical Requirement for JAVA Developer
- Design, develop and support application solutions with focus on building and testing Java application.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of very critical applications with focus on building and testing Java application.
- Developers will be responsible for: Perform application development based on agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis and design.
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members as well as partners and other support functions when required.
- Must have knowledge in working with web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs) and jQuery.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge of high-level OOPS languages and MVC framework.
- Knowledge of MYSQL/ SQL is mandatory.
- Working experience with JSP and Servlets required.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases. Software development activities. Transforming requirements into stipulations. Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
Prepares & installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards & programming.
Technical Requirements for JAVA Developer Intern
- Sound knowledge of JSP / Servlets / Spring MVC required.
- Working knowledge on MYSQL/ SQL is mandatory.
Benefits of working with us
- A great learning environment with exposure on most robust tools and technologies.
- opportunity to work in many different technologies to figure out what really excites you.
- Handsome salary / Stipend with a lot of surplus perks.
- Flexible timing.
- Opportunity to learn from the mentors.
- Pre-placement offers for Interns
- 0-1 Years
- Noida Sector 142 (Working with Yeag Technology) & PAN India (Working with Clientele Network)
BE (IT/CE/CSE/ICT), ME, MCA, MSC IT
Kind of work
Full Time (Work from office)
2) Designation: Java Developer Trainee with Pre-placement Offer (2021 / 2022 / 2023 pass-out)
- Familiar with JAVA technology and its various aspects.
- In-depth working knowledge on any one of C, C++ or JAVA.
- Able to work in a team and a peer-to-peer learning believer.
- Ready to work with Yeag Technology or the client network of Yeag Technology after the Program.
- Package to be offered will be 2.4LPA to 4.2LPA
- Candidates need to complete the module in the premise of Yeag Technology and their clientele Network.
- Need to provide verification from the college side.
- Candidates need to gain the real time experience in the firm as assigned by the Yeag Technology.